Robert Soriano Voiceover Actor:
Robert is based in San Francisco, CA and works on corporate, commercial, promotional, and video game voiceover projects, including national radio and TV advertisements. In pursuing his voiceover passion, Robert has done comprehensive coursework with Voice One, private coaching with David Rosenthal, and previously at The Voice Factory in San Francisco. With an extensive career in Biotech Research & Project Management, Robert is an expert at Scientific and Medical Narration. Robert has developed a unique and versatile vocal portfolio of regular guy, authoritative expert, diverse characters, accents, deliveries and moods to target various markets, age groups, and professions.
Clients & Projects:
- Ubisoft: Narrated nationally syndicated TV ad for Rayman video game on Nintendo.
- University of Phoenix: Four national radio commercials.
- Cadence Design Systems: Portrayed a dissatisfied customer of a competitor as part of an innovative national sales training program.
- Soundbreak.com: Two 60-second radio ads for Internet radio station.
- Orange Design: Provided instructional narration on a financial software tutorial.
- One Act Players: Voice of Ming the Merciless, evil villain for the Old Time Radio Theater interpretation of Flash Gordon.
- #SFBerniePuppet: Exact voice impression of Bernie Sanders for local puppet.
- Animation and Gaming
- Corporate Narration
- High-Tech, Scientific, and Medical eLearning
- Spanish Language
- Staff Training and Instruction
- Public Outreach and Marketing
- Announcements and Voicemail
- Educational and Museum Audio Tours
- Wide range of International Accents
- Sound-alikes, Mimicry, and Impressions
Robert's voice has been characterized as: Warm and friendly, Real Person, Conversational, Compassionate, Authentic, Youthful, Edgy, Wry and Dry, Quirky, Inviting, Professional, Caring, Playful, Cool, Authoritative, Announcer, Inspiring, Relating Life Experiences, Storyteller, Humourous, Passionate, Textured, Musical, Energetic, Millennial, Gen X, Baby Boomer